DVI Rx/Tx Extender over Ultra–Reach MM Fiber
- Max. Data Rate — 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel)
- Range — Up to 400m (1312ft)
- EDID Capture
- 610T — DVI to 4 LC
- 610R — 4 LC to DVI
- Multimode fiber
The 610T and 610R are a detachable optical transmitter and receiver for sending DVI signals with resolutions of up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz over LC optical cable. The 610T attaches to the transmitter side of a fiber optical cable and the 610R connects to the receiver end and both are sold as a set.
- Max. Data Rate — 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- Standards Compliance — Certified for medical applications according to IEC 60601–1–2 (Electromagnetic Compatibility).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Not HDCP Compliant.
- System Range — Up to 400m (1312ft).
- EDID Capture — Copies and stores the EDID from a display device (610T).
- Cable — Multimode fiber optic cable with 4 simplex or 2 duplex LC fiber connectors.
- Power — External power adapter (supplied) or 5V DC from source.
- Digital flat panel displays, plasma display panels and projectors for medical appliances, aero and traffic control, factory facilities, banks, conference rooms and auditoriums
- Kiosks with digital flat panel displays for information display
- LED signboards in streets and in stadiums
- Digital signage
- Single–link DVI–D on a DVI–I connector (610T)
- 4 LC optical connectors for R, G, B & clock (610R)
- 4 LC optical connectors for R, G, B & clock (610T)
- single–link DVI–D on a DVI–I connector (610R)
- Up to WUXGA @60Hz (1.65Gbps)
- Operating: 5% to 65%
- Storage 5% to 95%
- 5V DC, 240mA max. (610T)
- 390mA max. (610R)