Grass Valley Edius X Pro Home Edition
This concerns an Edius X Pro Home Edition license that you will receive by email.
Serial numbers can only be issued on working days. If you order during theweekend, you will receive the license on Monday.
Edius X Pro Home Edition can only be upgraded to the next Edius version with a Jump Upgrade.
EDIUS X - The Beginning of a New Era
EDIUS X marks the beginning of a new era in nonlinear editing. EDIUS X comes with a completely redesigned core engine and a modular concept that enables even more performance for fully customizable workflows.
For nearly two decades, EDIUS has characterized stability, benchmark settings, performance and creative tools. EDIUS is used across the industry, from broadcast facilities and news organizations to government agencies, corporate productions, independent filmmakers, creators and video enthusiasts.
The new modular design of EDIUS X enables Grass Valley to continuously update and improve the EDIUS X feature set and workflow options. This makes it possible to meet the upcoming user demands and to integrate new technologies and web services into the software itself - such as “machine learning” during the continuous development of EDIUS X. All EDIUS 10.x update releases will be available for free during the expected life of about two to three years. You buy EDIUS once and get all 10.x updates for free and keep the license forever.
Features of EDIUS X Version 10.0
From the beginning, EDIUS X has exciting new modules and features, including:
- Background rendering: EDIUS X will never ask you to pause your editing to complete a process. This makes your workflow smooth, creative and virtually unstoppable.
- Background Export: The new background render engine is also great for exporting files. You'll never have to pause while exporting again.
- GV Job Monitor: EDIUS X keeps you informed of all background activity and lets you prioritize jobs as needed.
- VST Plug-in support: EDIUS X broadens support for VST plug-ins. This includes support for latency (edit time) in vst plugins and a powerful WaveShell integration.
- Motion Tracker with Chase Mode: With EDIUS X you can easily attach a label, animation or video clip to your tracked object.
- Motion Tracker with Anchor Mode: Automatically reframe your image with respect to the tracked object. This is great for aspect ratio conversions and virtual multi-camera shooting.
- H.265 Export: EDIUS X speeds up the export rendering time by using NVIDIA GPU support. This is also available with the new Background Rendering options.
- GUI Color: EDIUS X comes with an improved GUI in a slightly darker color. This makes editing even more comfortable with a cool new look.
- Draft Preview: With EDIUS X, EDIUS X Pro now also includes draft mode ("Draft Preview") that allows you to play as many tracks as you want in real time.
- 8K Support: EDIUS X Workgroup enables project settings and also file export in up to 8K.
- Draft Mode: With EDIUS X, EDIUS X Pro now also includes the Draft Mode allowing realtime playback of as of many tracks as you like.
- 8K Support: EDIUS X Workgroup allows project settings and also file export in up to 8K.
- Better performance: EDIUS X is all about performance and future-proof design. EDIUS X requires Windows 10 and takes full advantage of advanced technology. This includes both hardware acceleration through Intel QuickSync and broad GPU support. The new modular design makes it possible to exploit the potential of multicore CPUs more efficiently than ever before.
- Improved audio sync performance: EDIUS X offers an even faster auto audio sync feature to sync clips as needed as your project needs for a smooth multicam experience.
- Support for the latest cameras and codecs in their native format: EDIUS X supports the latest codecs and camera files like no other NLE. There's no need to transcode, so you can just edit!
- Continuous development: EDIUS X will continue to expand its toolset with even more creative possibilities. EDIUS X users will benefit from all EDIUS 10.x updates that will be available for free download throughout the entire EDIUS X lifecycle.
EDIUS X comes with three great new modules for enhancing audio, creating titles and video effects. All modules have been specially adapted to take advantage of the new core design of EDIUS X. These are:
- Audio Enhancement: EDIUS X comes with the exclusive EDIUS Editions of Acon Digital: Compress, DeNoise, DeVerberate and Limit. These powerful and easy-to-apply audio filters work like a Swiss Army knife when an editor needs to work on correcting and optimizing audio and VA tracks.
- Professional Title: EDIUS X includes the NewBlue Titler Pro 7 in a special EDIUS X custom version that includes an extensive template pack. This ensures maximum stability and performance. Titler Pro 7 offers new processing and design features for professional titling, animated graphics, rolling titles and lower-thirds.
- Video Effects & Seamless Transitions: EDIUS X features proDAD Vitascene V4 EDIUS Edition with over 100 seamless transitions. All presets can be customized to the user's individual footage. The seamless transitions also work great when animating titles and images. In addition, proDAD Vitascene V4 EDIUS Edition includes over 250 great filters and transitions from Vitascene 3 LE.
The normal retail price for the above modules alone is over US$600. With EDIUS X you get all three great solutions for free as part of the EDIUS X package.
Outlook: EDIUS X Version 10.x Development Ongoing
With the upcoming EDIUS 10.x releases, Grass Valley will continuously update and improve EDIUS X with new features and workflow options with each free update during the software's lifespan of approximately two to three years. EDIUS X is a milestone and the first release of the latest generation of Grass Valley's NLE. Users can expect not only new functions, but also expanded and new workflow options. Scheduled free updates include:
- Teamwork Features - including file and project sharing
- Improved workflow options by leveraging the cloud.
- Intelligent metadata processing for optimized media management.
- Diagnosis and automatic bulk optimization of audio and video clips.
- Improved SDK and Rest API for third-party developers enabling perfect integration.
The enhanced SDK will make EDIUS 10.x a perfect partner for complementing solutions that enable tight and deep integration. This also makes it possible to include cloud services that use machine learning. Third-party solutions will also be able to communicate with EDIUS X through the new Rest API, enabling custom applications and expanding its capabilities even further. Cloud-based machine learning skills can include future tasks such as audio transcriptions or offer object recognition services in combination with automated metadata tagging and exchange with EDIUS, Mync and other compatible MAM systems via the new EDIUS Hub.
With EDIUS X, we invite you to join this journey. Discover how much your editing experience will benefit from EDIUS X and enjoy a new world of possibilities.
For more in-depth information on EDIUS X, trial downloads, free tutorials, podcasts and authorized EDIUS dealers, please visit www.EDIUS.NL .