The rain cover is designed specifically for the Sony PXW-X200 camcorder. The near silent fabric minimalizes unwanted sound effects caused by wind and rain. The cover also reduces the chance of the camera overheating by allowing hot air to escape via the breathing material over the vents, while protected against rain from seeping in.
The wetSuit has clear vinyl windows for visibility when adjusting the menu, audio input select level or other controls. The LCD monitor is completely closed off by the fabric and vinyl window, so no water will come into the suit during use.
This item will be delivered to you in a waterproof pouch with zipper, which you can use for storage and transportation of the cover when not in active use.
- Form-fitted for the Sony PXW-X200 camcorder
- Tailor-made of waterproof near silent fabric
- Protection against bad weather conditions
- Full access to the controls, ports, memory cards, display, zoom and battery compartment
- Strong Easy-on-Easy-off construction with hook and loop fasteners and YKK® zippers
- Handmade in France, Europe
- 5 Year warranty
- Sony DSR-PD175
- Sony FDR-AX1
- Sony HVR-Z7
- Sony HVR-Z5
- Sony HXR-NX3
- Sony HXR-NX5
- Sony PMW-150
- Sony PMW-160
- Sony PMW-200
- Sony PMW-EX1
- Sony PXW-X200
- Sony PXW-Z100