The rain cover is designed specifically for the Canon EOS C100 Mark II, but also can be used for the EOS C100. The near silent fabric minimalizes unwanted sound effects caused by wind and rain and reduces the chance of the camera overheating by allowing hot air to escape via the breathing material which the cover is made of.
The wetSuit has clear vinyl windows for visibility when adjusting the menu, audio input select level and other controls.
This item will be delivered to you in a waterproof pouch with zipper, which you can use for storing and transportation of the cover when not in active use.
- Form-fitted for the Canon EOS C100 and C100 Mark II
- Tailor-made of waterproof near silent fabric
- Protection against bad weather conditions
- Full access to the controls, ports, memory cards, display and battery compartment
- Strong Easy-on-Easy-off construction with hook and loop fasteners
- 2 Extra lens covers
- Handmade in France, Europe
- 5 Year warranty