The soft fabric lining minimalizes unwanted sound effects caused by wind and rain during operation. The cover also reduces the chance of the camera overheating by allowing hot air to escape via the openings.
It also reduces the chance of the camera overheating by allowing hot air to escape via vents and openings.
Due to many smart openings the DoP can use the cover around the desired configuration of the camera.
The wetSuit is supplied with clear protection covers for a normal and a long lens, making sure that any lens you might use will be well protected. When the lens is shorter than the cover this can be folded back to the correct size. The viewfinder monitor is completely closed off by the fabric and vinyl window, so no water will come into the suit during use. The vinyl window on the viewfinder cover can be opened to use the LCD screen.
The cover has clear vinyl windows which can be opened and closed with hook and loop fasteners, for maximum visibility when adjusting the menu, audio input select level and other controls.
This item will be delivered to you in a waterproof pouch with zipper, which you can use for storage and transportation of the cover when not in active use.
- Form-fitted for the ARRI ALEXA Mini camera
- Tailor-made of water-resistant fabric with soft lining
- Protection against bad weather conditions
- Full access to the controls, ports, memory cards, display, zoom and battery compartment
- Strong Easy-on-Easy-off construction with hook and loop fasteners and YKK® zippers
- Separate cover for viewfinder
- Separate covers for long and short lenses
- Handmade in France, Europe
- 5 Year warranty